Anything in a pinwheel shape reminds me of the Mad Men era, so for my Mad Men viewing party this seemed like the perfect appetizer. I could easily consume these all by myself, so I make them ahead of time and then start baking them off as guests arrive.
- Cut the puff pastry into long rectangles. The one I was using easily split into 3 sections.
- Spread a layer of jam on the first inch or so of the pastry dough.
- Lay thin slices of Brie along the jam,
- Roll up the puff pastry over the brie and continue until the dough is in a long tube-like shape. Place the rolled up pastry in the fridge or freezer for a few minutes.
- Once the dough is cold and easy to handle, slice the long tube into little rolls and bake 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees.