Try amping up your brussels sprouts by adding some grapes, mint and yogurt dressing.
I’m always trying to come up with ways to serve Brussels Sprouts – adding a few extra ingredients makes a huge difference. I can easily eat this as a meal, it’s that good. Hope you like it as much as I do.
- Prep your Brussel Sprouts. Trim the stem and discard any tough outer leaves. Cut them in half and separate a few of the outer leaves, so they crisp up quicker.
- Toss the brussels sprouts with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Add any dried herbs you like. Roast at 450 for 10-15 minutes.
- Slice some grapes in half.
- Make the yogurt dressing by combining Greek yogurt, Lemon juice and olive oil. Start with the juice of 1/2 a lemon and about 1/2 Tbsp. of olive oil and add more to adjust the texture and taste, then season with salt and pepper and add chopped mint leaves.
- Toss your Brussels Sprouts with some sherry vinegar as soon as they come out of the oven.
- Assemble the dish by layering a little bit of the mint dressing with your brussels sprouts, grapes, leftover mint and more yogurt dressing.