Chocolate bark is a simple and delicious home made candy. Customize it with your favorite sweet and salty toppings!
- Begin by laying out your dark chocolate, milk chocolate and toppings. Once you melt chocolate, it starts to harden very quickly so it’s important to be able to easily access your ingredients.
- Crisscross two pieces of parchment paper over a large baking dish that can fit in your refrigerator.
- Pour some water into a pan. Place a bowl that is a little bit bigger than the pan with the chocolate in it over the heating water.
- Stir your chocolate when it starts to melt. As soon as it has melted, pour it into your baking dish and spread it out.
- Add your toppings before your chocolate starts to harden. I used M&M’s, crushed cookies, salt, popcorn and pretzels.
- Let your bark refrigerate for 1.5 hours. Once it has hardened, it is ready to be broken up and enjoyed!