A dessert bar makes a festive display out of tasty desserts!
A party without cake is just a meeting – I think a party is incomplete without something sweet! Here are some easy guidelines to put together a beautiful dessert table.
- Anchor the center of your dessert bar with your largest item-usually a cake.
- After that, frame your center dessert. Building some height around the outside of the table. You want to make sure that there is something to look at from every angle.
- You can fill in the gaps in your dessert bar and reinforce the color scheme with candy bowls.
- Label your desserts with fun place cards that follow the theme of your party.
- Use whatever you have on hand to add height and interest.