This soothing eye gel will calms dark circles and puffy eyes.
- Juice half a cucumber – you only need a few ounces of juice. If you don’t have a juicer, you can blend your cucumber and then strain it to get juice.
- Add aloe vera gel to the cucumber juice, I used equal parts gel and juice. You can vary the proportions to get your desired eye gel thickness.
- Complete the gel mixture with three drops of rose essential oil. You can omit this step if you don’t have any essential oil.
- Seal the eye gel in a small container and refrigerate it overnight to let it step up fully.
- To apply the gel, put some on your ring finger and tap it around your eye. Store in a cool, dry place.