Fall Dot Manicure
Polka dots are one of the simplest nail art techniques. This manicure is all about playing with colors, I’m working with oranges and browns but you could use any color combo.
If you don’t have a dotting tool try using a tooth pick, the tip of a pencil or a pen.
- Paint your nails a light orange color and choose one nail on each hand to be your accent nail – paint this nail a tan color. Allow your nails to dry fully
- Use a little bit of tin foil as your working surface. Pour a small amount of your tan, accent nail color onto the tin foil.
- Using a dotting tool if you have one, dip the dotting tool into the paint and make 2-4 dots per nail. Leave your accent nail dot-less.
- Repeat the process with a lighter tan color, a brighter orange and a deep brown. Make a few dots in each color, cleaning off your dotting tool in between.
- Apply a layer of top coat!