Green Veggie Muffins
Eating well is so important and to me that means eating delicious, nourishing foods. If I don’t enjoy eating something it doesn’t matter how healthy it is since I probably won’t be eating it. The banana, zucchini and spinach add flavor and texture making these muffins taste so much better than their veggie-less counter parts. Hope you like these as much as I do!
- In a medium bowl combine the dry ingredients, the flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the honey, brown sugar, coconut oil (canola oil is fine too), vanilla extract and eggs. Whisk thoroughly and set aside.
- In a food processor pulse together the banana, zucchini and spinach leaves until pureed.
- Mix the dry ingredients, wet ingredients and the veggie puree together until just combined. Pour into a prepared cupcake/muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.