Using temporary tattoos is the simplest nail art method - and it look perfect every time.
I’m using flash tattoos – I had a sheet I wasn’t going to use and the little odds and ends are perfect for nails.
- Look for little patterns or parts of the tattoo that will look good in small sections. Cut them into small sizes.
- Determine which piece will go on each nail and trim your tattoos to fit that specific nail. Cut them as close to your nail size as possible.
- Clear your workspace and lay the tattoo pieces out in their order.
- Remove the plastic protector and press your first tattoo face down onto your nail, wet the tattoo using a wet sponge or paper towel. Remove the paper backing. Repeat onto as many nails as you’d like.
- After 3-5 minutes seal with a thin coat of top coat so manicure will last.