How to Reheat Pizza with style
Patrick doesn’t typically do a lot of cooking, but he is a master of the microwave. Hope you enjoy this Southern (his last name – not the region) family classic!
- Find a leftover pizza slice
- Cut a circle in the center of the pizza (cookie cutter optional). If you can tolerate cold pizza eat the circle while you prepare the rest of the dish.
- Microwave the slice for 30 seconds, or until it is lukewarm.
- Place the hole-y slice in a large pan and heat it on the stove, crack an egg into the circle cut out.
- Cover the pan and continue to cook for an additional 3 minutes or until the egg is done to your liking.
Find out more about Patrick’s sound work (sorry this is his only recipe) www.PatrickSouthern.com