It should be clear by now that I love snacks – so getting to help myself always makes me happy. This simple popcorn station is a great way to let your guests help themselves and customize their ideal popcorn. The paper cones help create a festive display but bowls or large paper cups work just as well.
If you don’t have flavored popcorns just add a few more mix-ins.
- Take a piece of construction paper and fold it on itself, rolling it into a cone shape. Secure it with glue dots or tape. This will be your individual popcorn bucket! You can add some glitz with gold stickers or any embellishment you have on hand.
- Lay out a tablecloth or a runner and a stack of the paper cones.
- Use large bowls or even vases to display different popcorn flavors. I served caramel-bacon popcorn, sriracha-honey popcorn and regular butter popcorn.
- Put out some add-ins so your guests can customize their popcorn. I like to offer movie theater favorites like Junior Mints, Reese’s and M&M’s and some salty options like pretzels and salt flakes.
- Label your popcorns and provide large spoons or scoops so your guests can easily customize their snacks.