Try these spiderweb cupcakes for to add a quick touch of Halloween to your table. You can even start with store bought cupcakes and make these in minutes.
- Mix some of your white frosting with dark food coloring until the frosting is a dark grey.
- Frost your cupcakes with the remaining white frosting.
- Put the grey frosting in a food storage bag. Use a small piping tip if you have one, or just cut a small hole in the bag.
- Pipe 3 to 4 circles on each cupcake
- Drag a toothpick through the circles to create a spiderweb
- Use sprinkles to create spider legs and add a little extra frosting in the middle of the legs to create a spider body.